Wednesday, May 11, 2011

How to save a life

This song is about two friends that become distin form each other. And one of the friends is remembering the good time they spend together. This is one problem that almost everybody goes thru atleast once. They think the friends they have right now will always be there and some will but some end up movin because their parents found a better job.But it is good to remember them and to never forget and always keep them in your heart.
This happen to me twice I lost a really close friend over a stupid reason. People use to say we were like sister because we were always together and we did everything together but then we started to grow older and we grew apart. But no matter what happen I still and always remember her in my heart and remember all the good time we spend together.
Another expirience I had wa s that one of my friends had to move to another town because her parents found a better job she was like my lil sister cause she was shorter than me  but the good thing is that I still get to see her and talk to her once in a while .
Like the guy in the song  keeps remembering the good time he spend with his friend I also remember the good time I spend  with mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment